Our friends over at Bluestacks have announced a new feature that has been released for their Android game emulation platform. This new features allows user to now stream their gameplay live to Twitch with one single button tap. On top of that, users can curate what streams they want to watch right from within the Bluestacks app player.
In order to stream, all users have to do is log in with your Twitch crednetials, then hit the Go Live! button. From there you’ll be streaming your gameplay live to your Twitch channel. To be honest, it is surprising that Bluestacks hasn’t done this sooner, with how fast mobile game streaming is growing. More and more devices and applications are getting released with built-in game streaming, especially since the release of Android 5.0.
How to Setup & Stream to Twitch from BlueStacks:
1) Download the latest version of BlueStacks
2) Open the App Player and there will be a new panel on the right for Streaming
3) The first time you will be asked to:
– Log into your Twitch account and authorize the BlueStacks (or register if you do not have an account)
– Click “Start Streaming” button
– If you have a webcam & mic on your laptop/desktop toggle which you would like to use
– Choose a streaming server nearest your location
4) Click “Go Live” button to stream and chat live
If you don’t have Bluestacks installed, you can download a copy of it for your PC straight for their official website.