Playdigious has a few games out for Android, that come in various styles. A pair of their games have been put on sale today, both at 75% off of their normal pricing.You can learn a little about each game below as well as grab a copy of either one.
The first game to go on sale is Evoland, which is an adventure game that has incorporated something akin to the the evolution of gaming itself. The game begins with very basic looking graphics, where everything looks like it was ripped from the original gameboy: pixelated and monochromatic, low end graphics. As the game proceeds the graphics evolve into something closer to HD with 3D perspectives. The same goes with the combat, beginning with turn based and eventually reaching real time.
– Play through the history of action-adventure video games
– Discover many evolutions, from old school 2D action/adventure to active time battles and full 3D action
– Revisit the starting area rendered in full 3D or explore the overworld with your own airship!
– And have fun with the dungeons, puzzles, a heap of secrets to uncover, and hundreds of achievements and stars to collect
The other game on sale is Mechanic Escape, which is a platformer where players assume the role of Mech. Mech is on a journey to find his lost friends, and navigate his way through all sorts of hazards. Players will need to outrun bosses and generally try to stay alive, though the game seems to favor the “die and retry” model for players. There’s 80 different levels, and ample achievements.
– 80 levels
– A hardcore game
– An original universe
– Plenty of achievements to unlock
– Optimized for external controllers
– Android TV support
Both games are normally $3.99, but for a limited time each of these games are available for only $0.99.