At the end of this month, PlayPlayFun will be returning to the world of Tales of Clicker Knights RPG with the sequel for that game, officially titled Tap Knight and the Dark Castle. If you’re not familiar with the original game and franchise, these are ‘clicker’ games but with other activities to do in the game aside from just tapping on a singular button as much as you can.
Update: May 6th, 2016 8:03am PST: If you’ve been waiting for this game to launch globally, that wait is now over. Tap Knight and the Dark Castle is now available for download off of Google Play for free through the new link at the bottom of this article.
Tap Knight and the Dark Castle features similar mechanics to its predecessor, once again uniting clicker-style gameplay with an old school fantasy theme. This time around players will be presented with even more options and upgrades for their hero and angel, including more weapons, items and allies.
Some additional features of Tap Knight and the Dark Castle include:
– Upgrade your hero or unlock other more powerful heroes to use
– Recruit allies such as ninja, ranger, samurai and many more to aid your expedition
– Craft mighty weapons and equip your heroes and allies with the best weapons
– Collect Golden Knight equipment and unleash your true potential in fever mode burst
– In-game tutorial
– Daily Reward & Achievement Rewards
– Compare your progress with your friends
With the princess rescued and the source of evil identified as the Dark Castle, it’s up to you to save the day. You’ll be able to embark on your epic quest later this month. Tap Knight and the Dark Castle will be available by the end of April on the Google Play Store for free with optional IAPs. In the meantime, you can check out the game’s trailer below to see some of the gameplay.
Official Website: Tap Knight and the Dakr Castle