Released by G5 Entertainment, S.E.D. – Special Enquiry Detail is a new hidden object game. In S.E.D. players will be assisting a pair of detectives, Turino and Lamonte, in solving a string of sensational murders that range from a portrait that bleeds, to a grizzly scene of a cadaver that was found with a deer’s head on it.
Players will be looking for evidence, interrogating suspects, and analyzing forensics in their attempt to put the culprit(s) away for good. There are over forty total crimes for players to investigate, as well as twenty mini-games included as well. G5 is also promising free, additional content will be added to the game.
S.E.D. – Special Enquiry Detail Features:
– 10 uniquely horrific cases to crack, with many more to come via free updates
– Over 40 unsettling crime scenes to investigate
– 20 thrilling mini-games to master
– 45 collections to gather for bonuses and awards, plus more on the way
– An Interactive Detective Case Board for organizing clues Regular free updates with loads of new content
S.E.D. – Special Enquiry Detail is available from Google Play for free. This game includes optional IAPs, and this particular version is for tablets only. If you want to check out the version for Android phone, you can snap that one up here.