Fans of RTS games have a new one to dive into today called Crush Your Enemies by Gambitious. This particular game is a bit unique in that it has cross-platform gameplay between the PC version, which also launched today, and the mobile version. It also comes with plenty of humor meshed into it all.
Crush Your Enemies is a fast-paced RTS game where players will have plenty of the standard RTS features available to them. This includes setting up your base of operations, expanding said base, researching new ‘technology’, and of course, creating your own army complete with base defenses. You will also need to manage your resources as well in order to efficiently do any of those activities just mentioned.
Crush Your Enemies Features:
– Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
– Epic Single-Player campaign: Hours of strategic single-player goodness
– Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices.
– Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
– Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items
– Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting?
– Story filled with Naughty Humor: Yes this is a feature
– Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said…
As you are probably figuring out from the above features list, this game has plenty of humor in it, along with plenty of cursing and other more ‘adult’ humor. There is a large single-player campaign available to work your way through, or you can play against people on either PC or mobile devices. There’s even boss fights in this game, which is a bit unusual for an RTS title.
For those of you looking to pick up a copy of this game, Crush Your Enemies is available off of Google Play for free. You can also check out the game in action with the trailer below as well as additional screenshots.
Google Play: Crush Your Enemies