Real Racing 3, published by EA, has received an update called the Evolution of Jaguar. This update brings with it six new limited-time events where players can compete for a chance to win in-game high-performance vehicles from Jaguar, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and Dodge to add to their collection.
The six limited events are spread out over six weeks, with each event having its own week dedicated to it. This way players will be able to properly concentrate on each event they want to participate in. Each event has their own prizes as well, so you don’t have to compete in every single one of them. That is, of course, unless you want all the cars.
1) August 9 -14th: Compete in the Jaguar Legacy: Part 1 – E-Type to win a 1963 Jaguar E-Type lightweight
2) August 14 -19th: Compete in the Hellcat Challenge Limited Time Series to win a 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
3) August 20 – 25th: Compete in the Jaguar Legacy: Part 2 – Jaguar XJ220 to win a Jaguar XJ220
4) August 27 – 30th: Compete in the Samsung Championship Limited Time Series to win a Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3
5) August 31 – September 5th: Compete in the Jaguar Legacy: Part 13 – F-Type SVR to win a Jaguar F-Type SVR
6) September 10 – 18th: Compete in the 8th season of The Gauntlet to win a 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera S
This update is now available for download off of Google Play and the first event, which is part 1 of the Jaguar Legacy series (total 3 parts), begins today.