Gameloft has released a second game already in less than a month called Asphant Xtreme. This is actually the global launch of Asphalt Xtreme and this particular game is an off-road racing style of title that is actually part of the Asphalt series, and focuses on all different types of off-road racing.
Players will have a selection of desert racing style buggies, monster trucks, and other vehicles to choose from before heading out to the sand to race against other opponents, whether that be computer controlled opponents or actual other players with 8-player multiplayer. You will have sand dunes, canyons and other more extreme terrain to deal with. In total, you will have 35 different vehicles across 7 different off-road vehicle types to race with from major manufacturers, but of course some of those will have to be unlocked. All of them can be upgraded with plenty of parts and cosmetic changes.
Asphalt Xtreme Features:
• 35 Mmonster Machines: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck, or a Muscle Car, or just go wild on the track as you drive a Buggy, Pick-up, Rally Car, SUV or Truck
• Unleash Your Style: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay
• The Biggest brands: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet
• Real-Time Multiplayer: Go head-to-head online in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls!
• Racetrack Around The World: Race in locations from all over the globe, including Svalbard, Nile Valley, Phuket in Thailand, Detroit’s steel mills & more.
• Customize Your Ride: An impressive collection of custom setups and upgrades for all of that.
There’s a lot of different content with this game, since it features 5 different game modes, over 400 Career events, over 500 challenges and more. So between all of that and customizing different rides that are in a players collection, there seems to be pretty big replay value with this title.
Asphalt Xtreme is now available off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs as well. If you want to check out some of the gameplay in action, you can check out the trailer below as well as additional screenshots.