Ubisoft and DreamWorks have come together to develop an official Trolls game which has now officially been released onto Google Play as of today in a soft launch. The game, which is called Trolls: Crazy Party Forest, is based off of the upcoming animated DreamWorks movie that is simply called Trolls.
Update: November 3rd, 2016 12:56pm PST: Ubisoft and DreamWorks have gone ahead and globally released Trolls: Crazy Party Forest onto Android right on time. You can pick this game up off of Google Play through the new link at the bottom of this article
In this game players will be tasked with building their own Trolls village, and interact with their favorite Trolls characters from the franchise and movie. You’ll need to build homes for your Trolls, farms so they have food, populate the surrounding forest with different critters, manufacture different treats/products, and so on. As you progress through the game, you will be able to unlock different buildings to build for additional products and features for your Trolls to use.
Trolls: Crazy Party Forest Features:
– Customize your village with lively crops, activity centers, trampolines, swimming pools, snazzy dancefloors, and more
– Grow and farm goodies including colorful lollipops, sour stripe candies and oversized berries
– Enhance your forest with quirky critters that produce whimsical treats and hair products for the Trolls
– Unlock cozy new pod homes in various shapes, sizes, and fun designs
– Host parties and events like Bouncing Beats, Put Your Hair in the Air, Heat Wave pool party and many more
– Show off your Trolls’ talents in the spotlight, and get the party jammin’ by playing exciting mini-games
– Attract new Trolls by amazing the party crowds to join and inhabit your village
– Collect them all and complete each unique Troll family to unlock Trolltastic rewards
– Play and party with all your favorite Trolls from the movie – Poppy, Branch, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond and the entire Snack Pack
– Boost their energy with delicious sweets, cupcakes, pastries, and plenty of haircare
– Interact with all the individual Trolls in their stylish pod homes
– Level-up each Troll to develop their incredible talents in dancing, DJing, yoga, scrapbooking and more
In order to attract new Trolls to your village that you’ll be building, you will need to host special parties in order to entice them to head to your village. Each party can have different themes and mini-games as well, such as bouncing beats, put your hair in the air, and heat wave pool party. Each Troll that you gain in your village have unique traits and skills, and Trolls can each be leveled up as well as their skills such as DJing.
For those of you wanting to check this game out, Trolls: Crazy Party Forest is now available for download off of Google Play for free and does include optional IAPs. You can also check out the game’s trailer below.