First of all I just want to say Happy New Years to everyone out there in the Android gaming land. Hopefully everyone had a great holiday and will have a fantastic 2017. Over the next few days we will be getting back into the full swing of things. It looks like the same goes for developers as this week has plenty of Android releases in store for us including the Mega Man ports arriving on January 5th. In the meantime some indie developers have launched their games and ESTIMAN is one of them, coming from Kool2Play.
This is a more relaxing type of arcade game where players will be using their ability to estimate things in order to work their way through this title. You’ll be trying to remove as many matching items from the play area as possible with each move you make. We say items because what you’ll actually be matching will change from each round. It could be bubbles, it could be different numbers. It’s possible to create massive combos as well, to the point of an unlimited combo a la Killer Instinct style.
· A unique, endless game with original estimation-based gameplay
· A relaxing gameplay that keeps you in trance by engaging your special estimation skill
· Cool combos that make a skilled player keep going on forever
· A minimal audio-visual experience that evolves as you play and explore your aesthetic sense
· A vast selection of game-altering modes and settings
So if you’re in the mood to play something but looking for a game a little more on the chill side of things as you recover from the holidays, you may want to check out ESTIMAN. It is available for download off of Google Play for free. You can check out the gameplay in action with the video below.