It seems like hybrid games are all the rage these days, and Rogue Life tries to mix some interesting features into it’s new game. Rogue Life is a combination of arcade shooter, endless runner, and RPG all rolled into one. The game is played in portrait mode, and you use one finger to move your characters from side to side.
You can hold down your finger on your screen or you can just let your characters run on auto without touching anything. Characters automatically fire their weapons at oncoming enemies. You need to move left or right to dodge incoming projectiles. You start out with three characters, but as you play you can unlock more. You can upgrade your character to make them stronger, and upgrade their weapons. Materials are needed for upgrading weapons and there are several ways to gain them which are not too hard to do. There is a friends list, clan options and cash shop. The game has a very anime style to it’s graphics, and is bright and colorful.
Rogue Life Features:
– Defeat monsters and bosses in various single player modes
– Real life simulation in your squad home – collect upgrade materials by working your squad members to the bone!
– Recruit different characters
– Over 300 costumes – customize characters to suit your style
– Exciting PvP battles – 3 vs 3 on the battlefield, max 12 members per team
– Tons of stages, quests and modes – there’s so much content to enjoy!
– Level up your characters from wanderers to elite rogues!
If you are looking for a fun, easy to play arcade shooter with some cool added features, maybe you should check out Rogue Life. It’s free to play and download from the Play Store. You can check out the game’s trailer below to see some of the gameplay in action.