Dave is a journalist-turned-tech who enjoys the outdoors, video games, photography and long walks on the beach (not really, he hates the beach, I just wanted to write… Continue reading
It seems that another push from GetJar in support of Android gaming is under way with the recent announcement that they have teamed up with Glu Mobile to offer some of their best paid games for free. A couple of the titles available are Built-a-lot, which is a Sim City style game and Stranded: Mysteries of Time, which is an action game with Dinosaurs.
Only a couple of weeks ago, at the most, we saw OpenFeint release a flurry of games onto the Android Market as well as their OpenFeint Spotlight App. Promising up to 20 games to be released within a months time their first wave of games came out strong with titles like Fruit Ninja and MiniSquadron and today the second wave begins.
Remember Cestos from Chickenbrick Studios? It was one of the more popular games back in the earlier days of Android with the ability to have multiplayer games. Well ChickenBrick hasn’t been sleeping all this time, and Cestos 2 is now in beta. Luckily for you, we are in the Beta and feel the need to give you all a sneak peek at this new, awesome game.
From time to time when there is a lot of news but a lot of it isn’t long enough to post you’ll see something like this article. This will let you know of things such as updates to games, re-releases of games and any other Android gaming news. Sometimes there will be a lot and others not so much but it’ll be quick and to the point and humorous sometimes.
Match-3 games…there’s a slew of them available for Android but maybe 20% of them are great while the other 80% offers nothing unique or exciting. Babo Crash Deluxe has made it’s was from iOS to Android bringing with it the same great match-3 type of game you enjoy but with a lot more including crazy graphics, characters and phone rotating.
You know Gamefly right? If you haven’t heard of Gamefly what they do is offer unlimited game rentals for a flat monthly fee for console/PC games. Think of it as the Netflix of the console gaming world. Vodafone has decided to take that idea and combined it with the world of Android gaming to offer mobile gamers all the games you could want for a monthly fee.