Spoiled for choice in 404 GAME RE:SET? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our 404 GAME RE:SET tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
404 GAME RE:SET is a new top-down shooter game from Sega and the legendary Yoko Taro, the brain behind the NieR and Drakengard series. In 404 GAME RE:SET, the Sega corporation has taken over the world, and it’s up to you to stop it.
You can find 404 GAME RE:SET available on Google Play. Building more RPG team rosters? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution, Dear, Ella, and Memento Mori tier lists.
404 GAME RE:SET Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- There are no S-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Very good character content.
- There are no A-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Solid and dependable.
- There are no B-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- There are no C-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
- After Burner
- Altered Beast
- Crazy Taxi
- Dynamite Cop
- Fighting Vipers
- Golden Axe
- Space Harrier
- The House Of The Dead
- Thunder Blade
- Virtua Cop
- Virtua Fighter
- Virtua Racing
404 GAME RE:SET Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize grabbing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent and will make a great addition to your game. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that are, at worst, a bit average. If they work for you though, go for it.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our 404 GAME RE:SET Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.