Want to make friends in Arcane Lineage? Well, the Necromancer gives you a chance raise hell and make plenty of skeleton buddies. Our Arcane Lineage Necromancer guide gives you the lowdown on the super class so you can check out the moves before you commit.
Arcane Lineage is a Roblox game that drops you into a fantasy world and sets you out into it with a name, a race, some basic stats, and a dream. There are tons of different classes, heaps of skills, and hordes of enemies to deal with on your way to the peak of performance.
Arcane Lineage Necromancer Guide
Here we’ll talk a little about the class, the game, and whatever else you need to know.
About Super Classes
Super Classes are classes that you advance to on reaching Level 15 in Arcane Lineage. You chose your specialization at Level 5, but this is a chance to specialize further.
Here you split into Orderly or Chaotic versions of each broad class, and gain some hefty new moves. Choose wisely!
About The Necromancer
The Necromancer is the Chaotic branch of the Wizard class, with Elementalist as the Orderly route. It’s a class that’s all about death. You raise skeletons, drain HP from enemies, and even raise your allies. Hopefully, they’ve still got their souls.
Necromancer skills cost 400 Gold each to purchase, with loading up all five skills costing you a cool 2000 Gold.
- Summoner – Lets you have two summons on the field where other classes get one.
- Death Siphon – Gives you a little buff on defeating an enemy. You’ll recover some HP, and get a small speed boost.
- Call Skeleton – Raises a skeleton. You can command them yourself to attack.
- Darklight Drain – Absorbs HP from an enemy and adds it to the Necro’s health pool.
- Raise Dead – Raises an ally from the dead. They’ll get a partial heal too.
About Arcane Lineage
Arcane Lineage is an experience on the Roblox platform. It’s an action RPG with an expansive world, and tons of freedom to build your character and complete objectives however you see fit. There are some terrible bosses lurking out there too, so be careful.