Spoiled for choice in Archeland? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Archeland tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Archeland is a strategy RPG set in a fantasy world. It follows the story of Avia, the princess of the city of Pharos. She is cursed from birth with a dragon affliction, body growing scales that will eventually kill her. Ousted from her city by a terrible invasion, it’s up to her to assemble a team of heroes to save her Kingdom.
Archeland Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse characters.
- Alicia IV
- Kabir Bajer
Solid and dependable.
- Layla Bint
- Future King
Archeland Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Archeland Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.