Wondering what the Brotato best weapons are? Well, that’s where our Brotato weapons tier list comes in. In this guide, we round up all of the available weapons into tiers. S is the best, D is the worst, and A, B, and C are somewhere in between. We’ll go into more details about our tiers below.
For those not in the know, Brotato is one of the more successful Vampire Survivors-likes. It takes place in an arena, in which you control a potato character as you battle off hordes of aliens. As you progress, you can equip up to six weapons and unlock items, creating your own on-the-fly-build to try and survive.
If you’d like to check it out, you can grab Brotato on Google Play right now. Also, make sure to check out our Brotato character tier list. For more ranking-based content, check out our Street Fighter: Duel tier list, Laid Back Camp tier list, and Avatar Generations tier list.
Brotato Weapons Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Circular Saw
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Nuclear Launcher
Very good workhorse characters.
- Lightning Shiv
- Rocket Launcher
- Spiky Shield
Solid and dependable.
- Flaming Brass Knuckles
- Ghost Axe
- Ghost Flint
- Jousting Lance
- Plasma Sledgehammer
- Power Fist
- Sniper Gun
- Thief Dagger
- Thunder Sword
- Cacti Club
- Ghost Scepter
- Laser Gun
- Medical Gun
- Potato Thrower
Brotato Weapons Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and weapons, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Brotato Weapons Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new weapon release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.