Spoiled for choice in Brown Dust 2? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Brown Dust 2 tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Brown Dust 2 is a strategic role-playing gacha game and sequel to Brown Dust. It comes with gorgeously rendered isometric 2D environments with little chibi versions of your party. Once it kicks up into a battle screen, you’ll get to watch some full-sized animations of each as they smack down enemies over grid-based strategic combat.
Brown Dust 2 Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good character content.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no D-tier characters right now, check back soon!
Brown Dust 2 Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize grabbing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent and will make a great addition to your game. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that are, at worst, a bit average. If they work for you though, go for it.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Brown Dust 2 Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.