Spoiled for choice in Crab Champions? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Crab Champions tier list, we rank all of the weapons into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new weapons drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Crab Champions is an addictive multiplayer shooter that sees you – as a crab – flinging yourself around a wide variety of gorgeous locations, firing weapons and destroying your opponents.
Crab Champions Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Blade Launcher
- Pump Shotgun
Very good workhorse characters.
- Shotgun Pistol
- Burst Pistol
Solid and dependable.
- Auto Rifle
- Cluster Launcher
- There are no C-tier weapons right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier weapons right now, check back soon!
Crab Champions Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How Do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Crab Champions Weapon Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.