Feeling spooky? Well you should be. While Halloween might be over, Grand Piece Online’s new update is here, and now you can unlock your inner headless horseman with the Dullahan race. Our GPO Dullahan race guide goes over everything you need to know about these cranially-challenged bringers of death.
Grand Piece Online, or GPO is a Roblox game that drops you into the world of the anime and manga giant One Piece. Take on quests, level your character, and set sail onto dangerous seas in a world where all kinds of things are possible.
You can grab Grand Piece Online on Roblox.
Want the scoop on some more GPO races? Take a look at our GPO Cyborg guide.
GPO Dullahan Race Guide
Here we’ve split this into sections, one on the Dullahan race and acquiring it, another on acquiring the Dullahan’s fighting style, and a third on what the style can do.
The Dullahan Race
The Dullahan race are a fairly distinctive group of humanoids. You can recognize them by the simple fact that Dullahan have a pumpkin where their head should be. This apparently detaches for convenience. Dullahan powers tend to be themed around darkness, ghosts, and having a removable head.
You can get the Dullahan race through the race rerolls, with any reroll having a 1% chance of making your character a Dullahan. This leaves them tied for the rarest race in GPO.
Getting The Dullahan Fighting Style
Got the Dullahan but they seem a lot like the other races? Well, you just need the Dullahan fighting style to make them really shine.
The fighting style moves are acquired by doing the following:
- Make your way to Transylvania Island.
- Speak to the NPC V Kirishima, The Shadow Of Halloween.
- You will need to trade Wandering Souls for new moves.
- You can acquire Wandering Souls by killing ghost enemies in the island’s wilderness area.
- Return to V Kirishima to trade in the Souls, each new move will cost Souls.
Dullahan Fighting Style
Through trading for new moves with V Kirishima, you can unlock the following moves for your Dullahan.
- Onslaught Of Shadows – A fast charging attack that can piece multiple enemies. Breaks guard and stuns target. 80-second cooldown.
- Resurrection – Raises four skeletons that will attack hostiles in the area around you. 45-second cooldown.
- Head Throw – Throws head for an AOE explosion. 15-second cooldown.
- Fear Inducement – Grab attack. Grab your opponent and howl at them for a brief stun and damage. 15-second cooldown.
- Will O’ Wisp – Hurls blue spirit orb projectiles downwards for large damage. 10 second cooldown.