Want to know whether to reroll your race, especially with the shiny new races available with Update 9? You’re in the right place. Our GPO race tier list ranks each of the playable races in terms of what utility you get from their bonuses.
GPO, or Grand Piece Online is an open world action RPG on the Roblox platform. It’s inspired by the hit anime One Piece. Become a pirate or a marine and take to the seas in pursuit of treasure and adventure.
GPO Race Tier List
Here are the rankings!
The best. You’d need an EXTREMELY good reason to reroll.
Very good. Stick with these and you’ll go far.
Solid. Some good bonuses, though nothing crazy.
Useful situationally. Not amazing, and the bonuses probably don’t make up for the lack of utility.
GPO Race Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and fruit, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the skills.
- S Tier: Amazing. Borderline OP. These are the best races and you’ll want to keep hold of them at all costs.
- A Tier: Not quite OP, but still great bonuses. You might want to try for S, but you should play through the game no problem.
- B Tier: Fine. Won’t hold you back, though doesn’t have the most impressive bonuses.
- C Tier: The advantages are pretty weak or only useful in nich situations.
- D Tier: Has nothing useful at all.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
At DG we use a mix of sources to try and give a good overall view of how each race is perceived. We draw from our own gameplay, but also from community rankings, discussion, and releases from the developers. Even then, tier lists are subjective. You’re welcome to fight us on it in the comments.