HoloCure Collabs are a combination of two items or weapons to create an even more powerful weapon that will allow you to defeat the hordes of fans. There are a ton available in the game right now, and I’ve listed all of them below for you. I’ll also aim to highlight the new HoloCure collabs, whenever they arrive, so you can keep an eye out for them.
HoloCure is a Vampire Survivors-like that sees you play as Hololive characters who have to survive for 30 minutes in an arena. It’s not monsters attacking them this time though, but hordes of fans. Fortunately, you have a ton of weapons and items that you can use to beat them back with.
HoloCure Super Collabs
Super Collabs are a brand new feature that arrived as part of HoloCure’s 0.6 update. These involve combining a collab with another weapon or item.
- Snow Queen: Snow Flower Sake and Sake
- Jingisukan: Elite Cooking and Uber Sheep
- Holy Flame: Dragon Fire and Gorilla’s Paw
- Idol Live: Idol Concert and Idol Costume
Now, let’s take a look at all of the existing collabs.
- Absolute Wall: Cutting Board and Bounce Ball
- BL Fujoshi: BL Book and Psycho Axe
- Bone Bros.: Cutting Board and EN Curse
- Breathe-In Type Asacoco: Holo Bomb and Plug Type Asacoco
- Broken Dreams: Spider Cooking and CEO’s Tears
- Dragon Fire: Plug Type Asacoco and Fan Beam
- Eldritch Horror: EN Curse and Spider Cooking
- Elite Cooking: Elite Lava Bucket and Spider Cooking
- Flattening Board: Holo Bomb and Cutting Board
- Frozen Sea: BL Book and Wamy Water
- Idol Concert: Glowstick and Idol Song
- I’m Die, Thank You Forever: X Potato and Holobomb
- Light Beam: Glowstick and Fan Beam
- MiComet: Elite Lava Bucket and Psycho Axe
- MiKorone: Elite Lava Bucket and X Potato
- Rap Dog: X Potato and Idol Song
- Ring of Fitness: Bounce Ball and CEO’s Tears
- Snow Flower Sake: Wamy Water and Glowstick
- Steam of Tears: Fan Beam and CEO’s Tears
- Crescent Bardiche: Golden Axe and Idol Song
- Lightning Wiener: Sausage and Plug Type Asacoco
- Legendary Sausage: BL Book and Sausage
- Curse Ball: Bounce Ball and En Curse
How do HoloCure Collabs Work?
HoloCure Collabs involve combining two different weapons or items to create a much more powerful weapon or item. To create one, you have to level up two weapons or items to seven, the max level, then create one using a Golden Anvil.
What About Super Collabs?
Super Collabs are a new feature, which see you combining a a collab and a regular item to create a Super Collab, the most powerful weapons in the game right now.
To create one, you need to get a compatible collab in-game, then level up to 50. At this point, a Golden Hammer can drop. Pick one up, then use it to create the Super Collab when the next Golden Anvil shows up.
We should note that the accompanying item needs to be at maximum level for this to work. You can also only create a single Super Collab per run.