Magic the Gathering: Arena is one of the best Android card games ever made, but it can be a grind. With access to the best Magic the Gathering: Arena codes, you’ll be able to easily access new cards and build a fantastic deck, all for free.
As an accurate adaptation of the tabletop card game, MTG: Arena can get very pricey. If you really want all of the best cards, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny. However, with these codes, you’ll be able to get at least some goodies for no cash at all. Doesn’t that sound much better?
Best Magic the Gathering: Arena codes
Below, you’ll find active Magic the Gathering: Arena codes that can be redeemed for in-game goodies. Don’t spend them all at once! Just to note, all codes are not case sensitive, so don’t worry about misplacing your capitals.
- PlayBRO – Three Brothers’ War booster packs – NEW
- PlayDMUAlchemy – NEW
- PlayDMU – Three Dominaria United Packs
- StickTogether – 1,000 Gold and 3,000 XP
- PlayHBG – Three Baldur’s Gate Packs
- PlayAlchemyNewCapenna – Three New Capenna Packs
- ObscuraConnive – Obscura Sleeves
- MaestroCasualty – Maestros Sleeves
- RiveteerBlitz – Riveteers Sleeves
- CabarettiAlliance – Cabaretti Sleeves
- BrokerShield – Brokers Sleeves
- PlaySNC – Three Streets of New Capenna Packs
- InformationIsPower – Obscura Sleeves
- CrimeIsAnArtForm – Maestros Sleeves
- AlwaysFinishTheJob – Riveteers Sleeves
- FunIsntFree – Cabaretti Sleeves
- ReadTheFinePrint – Brokers Sleeves
- PlayNEOAlchemy – Three Kamigawa Packs
- PLAYNEO – Three Neon Dynasty Packs
- PLAYVOW – Three Crimson Vow Packs
- PLAYMID – Three Midnight Hunt Packs
- PlayDnD – Three Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Packs
- PlayStrixhaven – Three School of Mages Packs
- PlayKaldheim – Three Kaldheim Packs
- PlayZendikar – Three Zendikar Rising Packs
- PlayM21 – Three Core Set 2021 Packs
- FNMATHOME – Cosmetics Pack
- PlayIkoria – Three Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths Packs
- PlayTheros – Three Theros Beyond Death Packs
- SuperScry – Opt (Ixalan) and Card Style
- ParallaxPotion – Revitalize (Core Set 2019) and Card Style
- FoilFungus – Deathbloom Thallid (Dominaria) and Card Style
- ShinyGoblinPirate – Fanatical Firebrand (Rivals of Ixalan) and Card Style
- SparkleDruid – Druid of the Cowl (Core Set 2019) and Card Style
- OverTheMoon – Arlinn, Voice of the Pack (War of the Spark) Stained Glass Card Style
- InnerDemon – Ob Nixilis, The Hate-Twisted (War of the Spark) Stained Glass Style
- ShieldsUp – Teyo, The Shieldmage (War of the Spark) Stained Glass Style
- WrittenInStone – Nahiri, Storm of the Stone (War of the Spark) Stained Glass Style
- EnlightenMe – Narset, Parter of Veils (War of the Spark) Stained Glass Style
- LevelUp – 2,000XP
Expired MTG Arena codes
While MTG Arena codes usually last a lot longer than other games, some of them do expire. A lot of codes are infinite, but others become unusable. If you’ve been trying to input codes and they’re not working, check this list.
What Do Codes Do?
Many free-to-play mobile game developers reward you with regular codes, which you can redeem in-game for free rewards. These freebies come in many forms, from in-game currency, to boosters, or equipment for your characters. In rare cases, they can even take the form of full characters in gacha games. It really can vary.
We will always aim to try and let you know what you can get when you redeem a code, but this isn’t always made visible by the developer.
How To Redeem Magic the Gathering: Arena Codes
If you’ve found a neat MTG Arena code to use but you can’t figure out how to use it, we’ve got you. Just following our handy tips below:
- Make sure MTG Arena is installed from here
- Open the game
- Go to the store tab
- Input one of the codes from the list
- Press redeem
New codes for MTG Arena are not added all the time, but we will keep you updated right here. You can also use the comments below if we’ve missed any.
What To Do About A Broken Code
If you try and redeem a code and it doesn’t work, this is likely due to an expired code. The vast majority of codes we post will have an expiration date, but these aren’t always made visible to us. So, if you do encounter an expired code, please let us know in the comments and we’ll remove it from our working codes list.
Another reason your code isn’t working could be that you’ve redeemed it already. Typically, you can only redeem a code a single time per account, but developers do occasionally reactivate an older code, allowing you to redeem it again.
Where to Get More Codes
The easiest way to get new codes is to check this guide often, as we keep an eye out for new codes frequently and add them to this list.
You can also follow the game’s official Facebook page. Developers typically distribute new codes among their social media channels, so these are your best bets to get new codes.
About The Game
Magic The Gathering MTG Arena is a digital card game based on the iconic Magic The Gathering game. The game takes everything that made the original so amazing, and turns it digital and portable, allowing you to play your friends from all over the world!