Spoiled for choice in Nexus War: Civilization? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Nexus War: Civilization tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S being the best, and D the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new cards drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Nexus War: Civilization is a mobile strategy game that sees you unlock a wide variety of heroes and turn them into an army. You then direct them against your enemies, striving to destroy them, and picking up unique resources along the way.
Nexus War: Civilization Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
Disclaimer: Nexus War has only just launched, so we’re still working on this tier list. Once we’ve spent more time with the game, we’ll update this guide with full tiers. Check back soon!
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse cards.
Solid and dependable.
Nexus War: Civilization Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and heroes, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Nexus War: Civilization Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.