Looking for the latest Notoriety codes? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we round up the most recent active codes that you can redeem for some free rewards. These can include currency, boosters, in-game items, and more. We keep this list updated as often as new codes are released, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back shortly.
Notoriety is a Roblox game where you’re challenged to carry out daring heists alongside up to three other players. Try and sneak inside without causing trouble, or rush in all guns blazing and mow down guards and police. It’s up to you.
Working Notoriety Codes
- hotsauce – Free Badge
- next – $100,000 cash
- d4rkn1njarx – $500,000
- whatadeal – $600,000
- medic – One Extreme Difficulty Contract
- ninja – One Nightmare Difficulty Contract
- favorite – One Extreme Difficulty Contract
- bigbank – One Extreme Difficulty Contract
- banksy – One Nightmare Difficulty Contract
- 100m – Three Ruby Safes
- shinysafe – One Diamond Safe
- mutation – 2 Mutation Points
- hellodarkness- One Normal Difficult Contract
- downtown – One Normal Difficult Contract
- gunupdate – Two Diamond Safes
- nighttime – One Nightmare Difficulty Contract
- onehundredk – $100,000
- test – One Cardboard ‘Safe’
Expired Notoriety Codes
- There are no expired codes right now!
What Do Codes Do
Many free-to-play mobile game developers reward you with regular codes, which you can redeem in-game for free rewards. These freebies come in many forms, from in-game currency, to boosters, or equipment for your characters. In rare cases, they can even take the form of full characters in gacha games. It really can vary.
We will always aim to try and let you know what you can get when you redeem a code, but this isn’t always made visible by the developer.
How to Redeem Notoriety Codes
Here are the steps to take to redeem Notoriety codes:
- Open Roblox and start Notoriety.
- Once loaded into the menu with the vault door, hit the green ‘Store’ button on the left of the screen.
- In the store, hit the ‘Redeem Codes’ button at the bottom of the window.
- Once in the codes window, enter the codes into the text field.
- Hit the green ‘Redeem’ button.
What To Do About A Broken Code
If you try and redeem a code and it doesn’t work, this is likely due to an expired code. The vast majority of codes we post will have an expiration date, but these aren’t always made visible to us. So, if you do encounter an expired code, please let us know in the comments and we’ll remove it from our working codes list.
Another reason your code isn’t working could be that you’ve redeemed it already. Typically, you can only redeem a code a single time per account, but developers do occasionally reactivate an older code, allowing you to redeem it again.
Where to Get More Codes
The easiest way to get new codes is to check this guide often, as we keep an eye out for new codes frequently and add them to this list.
You can also follow the official Roblox Group and Twitter, or join the Discord. Developers typically distribute new codes among their social media channels, so these are your best bets to get new codes.
Notoriety is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. You get a chance to take part in daring, dangerous heists to raid banks, stores, and more. Team up with other players and customize your robber with lots of different masks.