Looking to deepen your investment with your Zanpakuto? You’re in the right place. Our Peroxide Bankai guide covers what you need to know about these powers.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices.
You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Peroxide Bankai Guide
Here we’ll try and cover everything you need to know about Bankai.
Bankai is the second stage of power unlocked from your Zanpakuto, the first being Shikai. These have an elemental alignment, and give new moves to use in combat.
To unlock your Bankai you’ll first need to unlock Shikai. You then need to be at least Level 85 and have acquired 420 Soul Reaper XP, which you get through missions, killing Vastocar, and completing time gates.
You then need to meditate to communicate with the Zanpakuto’s spirit. You’ll need to fight the spirit, as you did for Shikai, but this will be a more difficult boss fight than it was previously.
Here we’ve listed each of the available Bankai and their moves.
- Passive – Double Jump
- Active – Heavenly Wind – Multi-hit attack
- Passive – Releases Detonation Wisps when the player flashsteps.
- Active – Blast Overdrive – Buffs the user.
- Passive – Low gravity. Spinning debris around user deals contact damage to opponents.
- Active – Doomsday – Collects a huge heap of rocks and hurls them at a target.
- Passive – Flaming skeletons constantly spawn around user.
- Active – Ocean Of Fire – A tornado of flames.
- Passive – Generates extra clones using the clone Shikai.
- Active – Perfect Clone – Summons a clone of your opponent that attacks them.
- Passive – Hits apply Slow effect.
- Active – Four World Freeze – A large ice AOE attack.
- Passive – Lightning stikes when you flashstep.
- Active – One Thousand Birds – Highly damaging grab move.