Looking for some shinies in Peroxide? Who isn’t? Our Peroxide gems guide looks into the crystals and what each of them do.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices. You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Peroxide Gems Guide
Here we’ll try and give you the info you need to know.
Crystals, or Gems are items that you can equip to one of your skills to add a boost to that skill. You can only have one of them equipped at any time. You can get these by trading Time Crystals with the Shady Shinigami NPC.
Here we go over the Peroxide Crystals and what each of them does.
- Gives hyperarmor while using a move.
- Increases damage dealt toward NPCs.
- Links two characters, causing damage to apply to both.
- Pulls nearby players towards you on using the move.
- Adds a lightning strike and a slam to a move.
- Adds Reiatsu steal to the move.
- Adds the ability to debuff opponents when using the move.
- Prevents ability use.
- Increases damage for a move, and adds a delay between the hit and the damage.
- Adds knockback to a move.
- Strengthens heavy attacks.
- Adds lifesteal to a move.
- Adds burn damage to a move.
- Increases damage of move, decreases damage of other moves.
- Adds increased Mastery to a move.
- Applies a heal-disabling effect to the move.
- Darkens opponent’s screen and debuffs their damage on skill use.
- Halves Reiatsu cost of the move.
- Creates a wall behind the target to throw them against it.
- Adds a dash and iframes to the start of a skill.