So you’ve pulled your chain of fate and you’re now transformed into a monstrous Hollow, what can you do? Well, we’re here to show you. Our Peroxide Hollow abilities guide goes over the moves you can learn as a Hollow.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices.
You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Peroxide Hollow Abilities Guide
Here we’ll try and give you all the info you need to know.
About Hollow Abilities
Hollow Abilities are powers that you can use as a Hollow. You don’t have all of these from the start. Some you can get by leveling, some you will get by advancing to greater forms of Hollow. You can only have a certain number of moves equipped, though you can
Here are the moves you can learn as a common, unevolved Hollow. You’ll keep them as an Adjuchas, though you won’t have access as a Menos.
- Hollow Charge – Dash forward, hitting any enemies in the way. If you hit a wall before the charge ends, there’s an explosion of force.
- Acidic Touch – Coat your arms in acid. Hits will apply an acid effect to target that does damage over time.
- Acid Spit – Spit a glob of acid towards cursor.
- Raging Blows – Keep swinging at great speeds and stunlock your opponent.
- Garganta – Open a portal that lets you teleport between Hueco Mundo and The Menos Forest.
Menos Moves List
When you advance to the Menos stage, you’ll lose access to most of your moves, you will get two new moves to mess with though.
- Stomp – Slam your foot onto the ground to make an AOE attack. Useful for any small enemies under you.
- Cero – A large red lazer.
Adjuchas Moves List
You get these as you change back to Adjuchas after your time as a Menos. You’ll get the moves you earned as a regular Hollow back again.
- Cero – The Menos move makes a comeback, with a new color, you fire a large laser from your mouth.
- Triangle Kick – Charge the opponent and throw them upwards with your knee.
- Flashstep – Teleport short distances. Outside of battle, you can chain these together to get around faster.
- Reiatsu Burst – Discharge Reiatsu around you to help you escape dangerous situations.
Vasto Lorde Moves List
Once you’ve got the much-coveted Vasto Lorde status, you get some more moves to try out.
- Cero Oscuras – A more powerful Cero fired from your outstretched hand.
- Lord’s Roar – A roar with considerable knockback.
- Flash Mirage – Teleport back, leaving an image of yourself to distract the opponent.