On that long long grind to Vasto Lorde, but no idea where you are with it? Well, Peroxide has a built-in system for checking your grinding process. Our Peroxide Shady Arrancar guide shows you where to find this guy, and how to decode his cryptic statements.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices.
You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Peroxide Shady Arrancar Guide
Here we’ll try and cover everything you need to know.
Finding The Shady Arrancar
You can find the Shady Arrancar in Hueco Mundo, in an area called The Alley. It’s easy to recognize from the lights and shops around the area. Head along The Alley and turn right into a small side street to find an NPC sitting on the ground, that’s your guy.
Checking Your Progress
Speaking to the Shady Arrancar gives you several options. You can look at stats for your Organization, or reset your rep. If you want to check your Hollow XP, then you need the option ‘How far am I along my path?’ to check.
He won’t tell you a firm number, but what he says will give you a ballpark figure if you know what each line means.
- “Not a single bit of progress.”- Under 100XP
- “Not close, not close at all…” – 101-250XP
- “You have a really long road ahead of you kid.” – 251-500XP
- “You have a long road ahead of you kid.” – 501-1000XP
- “You’re getting close, that’s for sure” – 1001-1250XP
- “You’re making some progress, keep going.” – 1251-1600XP
- “Almost there, just a little closer.” – 1601 – 1700XP
Once you hit 1700XP then congratulations, you can finally advance to Vasto Lorde.