Rolled a particular Resurrection or Segunda? Trying to decide whether to keep it or reroll? Well, look no further, our Peroxide Vessel guide goes over both levels of the power and lets you know what you get.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices.
You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Peroxide Vessel Guide
Here we’ll try and give you all the info you need to know.
Vessel Resurrection is one of the resurrection powers you can roll as an Arrancar. You first find out what resurrection you have at Arrancar Level 15. Once you’ve got it, you can activate it by pressing ‘G’ or the equivalent binding once you’ve filled the bar on screen.
Vessel is one of the rarer Resurrections to draw, though once you’ve got it you can unlock the following moves.
- Uoaring Phalant – Uppercut kick, can be chained together at later levels.
- AHAHAHAHA – Summons a portal through which Fallen Ones burst out and attack the target.
- Bite – Multi-hit move with a slam at the end. Auto locks-on if you love it right after Uoaring Phalant.
You unlock the Vessel Segunda by defeating the Hollow Prince and getting your Segunda Etapa. If you need help with that, you can check out our Segunda guide.
Once you’ve got your Segunda you can activate it by hitting the resurrection activation command twice. In this form, you have access to a new set of moves.
- Passives -Strength +15%, Agility +15%, Vitality +15%
- Self-Hatred– A wide spinning attack with a green and black aura. Catches nearly anything in the area, but will damage the user.