Spoiled for choice in Primordial Arts? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Primordial Arts tier list, we rank all of the powers into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new breathing drops, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Primordial Arts is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It focuses around intense PVP using one of a huge range of elemental powers. The more damage you do, the more your can level up and the more fearsome your powers become! Make sure to evolve your abilities, and seek out hidden areas to prove your worth.
You can find Primordial Arts on Roblox. Building more characters or teams? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Memento Mori tier list.
Primordial Arts Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Thunder God
Very good workhorse bloodlines.
- Dragon Blade
- Skylight Rapier
Solid and dependable.
- Promethean Flame
- Sky Saber
- Winter Holiday
Primordial Arts Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and breathing techniques, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the bloodlines.
- S Tier: The must-have techniques. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid abilities that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Primordial Arts Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.