Want to get to grips with the newest upgrade path in Project Mugetsu? Don’t want to go for Hollow or Soul Reaper? Well, our Project Mugetsu Quincy guide shows you how to get started on the Quincy upgrade route.
Project Mugetsu is a Roblox action game based on the highly popular and long-running anime and manga, Bleach. You can join up with either the Hollows or the Soul Reapers and decide the fate of the spirit world.
Project Mugetsu Quincy Guide
Here we’ll try and give you everything you need to get started.
In the Bleahc universe, Quincies are humans with spiritual powers that allow them to interact with the world of souls and Hollows, as Shinigami do. Unlike Shinigami, the Quincies took a much harder line toward Hollows, and this created a dangerous imbalance in the universe.
This all came to a head with a devastating conflict between the Soul Reapers and Quincies which nearly wiped out the latter completely. Yikes.
How To Become A Quincy
Becoming a Quincy is a little more complicated than some of the other upgrade paths, but it’s completely possible!
- First, you need a Lost Soul character, the kind with a chain in their chest. If you’ve already advanced a character to Hollow or Soul Reaper you will need to reset or make a new character.
- Head to the Hospital and find an NPC named Fresh. Speak to them.
- Fresh will tell you you need a book hidden in the hospital. To get the book, you need a key that’s currently in the hands of a Rogue Shinigami. Guess it’s a bad day to be that Shinigami.
- Find the marked NPC, defeat them, and pick up the key.
- Head inside the hospital, head down the right-hand corridor, and find Room 9.
- Use the key and head inside.
- Pick up the Quincy Book item.
- Head outside and to the other side of the hospital and find the NPC named Douda. You might want to make note of his location for later.
- Douda will ask you to speak to Tyrone in Hueco Mundo. Speak to Douda again and he will teleport you to the area.
- Once in Hueco Mundo, head up the nearby steps into the cave at the top. Speak to the NPC Tyrone to get a quest.
- Your quest should be to defeat a Hollow and take its mask. Nearby Hollows should highlight in red, so take your pick.
- Once you’ve killed the Hollow, return to Tyrone and he should teleport you to a new area.
- Once teleported, head into the nearby cave and speak to Ywach, he should give you a vial of blood then teleport you back to Karakura town.
- Equip the blood bottle from your inventory, then hit its hot button to drink it.
- You should now be a Quincy! Congratulations! If it didn’t work out, you can always try again! Or give up and become a Shinigami like I did.
About Project Mugetsu
Project Mugestu is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It is an action RPG set in the Bleach Universe. You start out as a dead human, don’t worry though, death is really only the beginning in this world. You can choose to join the noble Shinigami, or the frightening Arrancar. The choice is yours!