Trying to decide on your team lineup for Snowbreak Containment Zone but need a few pointers? We’ve got you. Our Snowbreak Containment Zone tier list lines up the characters and gives you our ranking on how far they’ll take you through the game’s firefights.
Snowbreak Containment Zone is a third-person gacha shooter RPG set in the grim backdrop of Containment Zone Aleph. Terrible entities have reduced the human city to a shattered ruin trapped in eternal Winter. It’s up to the fighters of the Heimdall Force to try and bring the sun back.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
Snowbreak Containment Zone Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- Fenny (Coronet)
- Yao (Winter Solstice)
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Acacia (Redacted)
- Enya (Big Sis)
- Lyfe (Wild Hunt)
- Marian (Swift)
- Yao (Quiet Quitter)
Good but not great.
- Fritia (Little Sunshine)
- Marian (Queen Of Pain)
- Mauxir (Kitty)
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- Cherno (Those Two)
- Fenny (Lionheart)
- Haru (The Ace)
- Lyfe (Wednesday)
- Nita (Hands)
- There are no D-tier characters right now!
- Acacia – Pistol
- Enya Murphy – Pistol
- Fenny Golden – Shotgun
- Frita Ignis – Assault Rifle
- Ji Chenxing – Assault Rifle
- Lyfe Bestla – Submachine Gun
- Marian Andreotti – Sniper Rifle
- Mauxir – Submachine Gun
- Haru – Pistol
- Nita – Shotgun
- Yao – Sniper Rifle
- Cherno – Submachine Gun
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the Heimdall Force member.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.