Not sure which hero to play as in Soulstone Survivors? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Soulstone Survivors tier list, we rank all of the heroes from S tier to D tier to help you determine who to pick, and who to skip. What’s more, we keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and use it as a resource.
Soulstone Survivors is, effectively, Vampire Survivors in 3D. It trades the beautifully old school visuals of the game that started this burgeoning new genre for a 3D, Torchlight-like cartoon setting. It looks absolutely fantastic in practice, too. So, if you’re a fan of Vampire Survivors, but are looking for something new to play, check it out right now.
Soulstone Survivors Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at where we rank all of the characters.
The award for best characters in the game go to…
Perfect gap-fillers for your party.
You’ll love these during the early game.
- Hound Master
- Arcane Weaver
Helpful in a bind, but worth swapping out when you can.
Don’t bother with these.
- Death Knight
Soulstone Survivors Tier List FAQ
Now that you know the order of our tier list, we’ll answer questions you probably have.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers help rank all of the characters from best to worst. That’s pretty clear for S tier and D tier, but what’s the different between A, B, and C? Well, let’s break it down:
- S Tier: These characters are the absolute best in the game, and worth trying to unlock as quickly as possible. They should be staples in your team, and the first in line for character upgrades.
- A Tier: Characters in this tier are great options that can fill gaps in your team when you’re lacking S tiers. They can also take a permanent slot, but just may take more effort in upgrading them.
- B Tier: These characters are great during the early game, when you don’t have the best characters unlocked. You will want to swap them out when you’ve unlocked an A or S though.
- C Tier: In niche circumstances, C tier characters can be useful. Generally though, you’ll want to skip these in favour of better options.
- D Tier: These characters are bad at all points during the game, and you’ll want to avoid using them as much as possible.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We draw from a number of different sources when deciding on our tier lists. Primarily, it’s personal experience though. We play the game until we’ve experienced as much as we can of each character and order it that way.
We also draw from the community – particularly on Reddit where passionate players are very vocal about their favourite, and least favourite, characters. This can factor into our placements.
Finally, we do look at other tier lists to get a general consensus. All three of these help inform our list.
When Do We Update Our Soulstone Survivors Tier List?
We update this tier list alongside new character introductions and balance changes, as the meta can change quite considerably around these two events.
As such, we do recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often. That way, you’ll always know who the best and worst characters are.