Not sure which character to pick in Super Smash Flash 2? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Super Smash Flash tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S being the best, and D the worst. We keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Super Smash Flash 2 is basically a free-to-play Smash Bros. with a visual style more reminiscent of the SNES era, than the N64 onwards. It used to run in Flash, but since that basically doesn’t exist anymore you have to download it.
Super Smash Flash 2 Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Princess Peach
Very good workhorse characters.
- Captain Falcon
Solid and dependable.
- Mega Man
- Meta Knight
- Zero Suit Samus
- Donkey Kong
- Sand Bag
- Bandana Dee
- Black Mage
Super Smash Flash 2 Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and characters, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize developing these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Super Smash Flash 2 Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.