Looking to get that sweet early-game boost? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with our Takt Op Symphony reroll guide! We’ll teach you how to perform the reroll when we recommend you do it, and some other general rerolling tips. Rerolling is a well-known practice in the gacha world, and by going down said route, you’ll be able to speed through the early stages of the game.
Takt Op Symphony Reroll Guide
- Start a playthrough of Takt Op. Symphony using a guest account.
- Complete the tutorial section.
- Get your first set of gacha pulls.
- If unsatisfied, return to the login screen and hit ‘Delete Data’ on the right of the screen.
- Repeat the above steps until you get the pulls you want.
- Once you’re happy, continue with the game, and make sure to link your account to keep your prize characters.
Important Things To Note About Rerolling
- Before you reroll, make sure you redeem any pre-registration rewards that you may have.
- After a successful S-tier draw, bind your account so that you won’t lose your data.
- Perform the reroll as soon as possible to make the most out of having an S-tier character at such an early stage of the game.
What Is Rerolling?
In most gacha games, towards the beginning, the game grants you one or two free draws from a character selection. Due to how difficult it is to unlock characters in gacha games, don’t take this for granted. At that point, you’re not limited by the tier of character you can get.
Because of this, you can find ways to re-roll the summon if you don’t get a character that is of high value. Repeat the process until your rolls give you the S-tier character of your dreams.
What Are The Benefits Of A Reroll?
Rerolls are fantastic for picking up the pace of the game, as having a high-ranking character in such an early stage allows you to speed through the campaign.
It’s also got great longevity because you’ll be able to take that S-tier character all the way through to the endgame.
What Is Takt Op Symphony?
Takt. Op Symphony is a mobile gacha game that takes place in the same universe as the anime series. Your goals is to lead the world back to harmony following a ‘dissonant meteorite’ that crash landed, bringing with it monsters known as ‘D2’. These folk hate music, so you can destroy them with the power of symphony.
For more information on Takt Op Symphony, check out the game’s official website.