Spoiled for choice in Tales Of Dragon? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Tales Of Dragon tier list, we rank all of the pets into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new pets drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Tales Of Dragon is an MMORPG that gives you your own dragon companion to explore with and even ride around on. You can switch between a 3D view and 2.5D depending on your preferred style of exploration. There are quests, NPCs to talk to, and big old bosses to defeat.
Tales Of Dragon Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- There are no S-tier pets right now, check back soon!
Very good workhorse bloodlines.
- There are no A-tier pets right now, check back soon!
Solid and dependable.
- There are no B-tier pets right now, check back soon!
- There are no C-tier pets right now, check back soon!
- There are no D-tier pets right now, check back soon!
Tales Of Dragon Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and pets, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the pets.
- S Tier: The must-have petss. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid petss that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague. or evolve as fast as possible.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Tales Of Dragon Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.