Looking to get your Shinigami looking sharp? Well, some of Type Soul’s accessories are more than just fashion items. Our Type Soul Accessories guide shows you what each of the accessories do.
TYPE://SOUL is a Roblox game based on the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a magically gifted Soul Reaper, a monstrous Hollow, or a courageous Quincy, and battle it out with some techniques from the series.
Type Soul Accessories Guide
Here we’ll try and answer any questions you might have.
Accessories are items that you can equip to your character. They’ll show up on the character in-game and change their look. That’s not all though. Some accessories can boost your stats and give you a really handy boost in different stats. Health, posture, reiatsu, defense, regen, and mode duration are all up for grabs if you wear the right hat or don’t mind having cat ears.
- Aizen’s Eyepatch – +5 Posture, +10 Health, +10 Reiatsu
- Asura’s Pants – +5% Mode Duration, +5 Health
- Bow Tie
- Cat Ears – +5% Defense, +15 Health
- Gehenna Beads
- Gi (White)
- Hibernal Cloak – +15 Health, +20 Reiatsu
- Ichigo’s Cloak
- Kenpachi’s Eyepatch – +10 Health
- Kisuke Robe – +10% Mode Duration, +10% Reiatsu Regen
- Mugetsu Mask – +5 Posture, +5 Health
- Saunder Cloak – +15 Health, +20 Reiatsu
- Short Cloak
- Soul Beads
About Type Soul
TYPE://SOUL is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It’s an action game inspired by Bleach where death is only the beginning. Become a Shinigami, Hollow, or Arrancar, and see which clan you draw. There’s an open world to wander around in, quests and missions to do, and heaps of PVP with an advanced fighting system.