Following the Hollow path in Type Soul but sick of being a beastly monster with a frozen face? Well, we can help! Our Type Soul Arrancar guide shows you how to shatter your mask and humanize your Hollow.
TYPE://SOUL is a Roblox game based on the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a magically gifted Soul Reaper, a monstrous Hollow, or a courageous Quincy, and battle it out with some techniques from the series.
Type Soul Arrancar Guide
Here we’ll try and cover any burning questions you might have.
Arrancar are a kind of entity in the Bleach universe, created when a Hollow, a corrupted human soul, rips its mask off. This creates individuals who maintain some traits of a Hollow, but have shinigami-like powers, able to wield a Zanpakuto.
Becoming An Arrancar
Becoming an Arrancar in TYPE://SOUL is actually pretty simple.
- First, you need to become a Hollow. You can check out our Type Soul Hollow guide for a brief rundown of how to get that far.
- Once you have become a Hollow, you need to begin amassing strength by killing and consuming other Hollows, NPC, or players, it doesn’t matter. Progressively your Hollow’s eyes will change colour, eventually turning red.
- After progressing you will be able to evolve into the next Hollow stage, the Menos.
- Once you are a Menos, you can rip off your mask to become a Menoscar, but I don’t recommend that.
- It’s better to stay the course and keep leveling and consuming as a Menos, until you’re able to level up into an Adjucha. Ripping your mask off at this stage will make you an Adjucar, which is a considerable upgrade on the Menoscar.
- If you’re really dedicated, you can set out on the Vasto Lorde quest and become a Vastocar, the strongest kind of Arrancar, but this is a tough option and the final fight gives you only one chance to win before locking you out, so make sure you’re extremely well prepared.
About Type Soul
TYPE://SOUL is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It’s an action game inspired by Bleach where death is only the beginning. Become a Shinigami, Hollow, Qincy, or Arrancar and see which clan you draw. There’s an open world to wander around in, quests and missions to do, and heaps of PVP with an advanced fighting system.