Looking to find out who’s who to fill your crew? Well, you’re in the right place. Our Voyage: The Grand Fleet tier list documents the available characters and ranks them into our tier system.
Voyage: The Grand Fleet is a mobile RPG based on the hit anime One Piece, with a lot of familiar faces. Put together your ideal crew from some of your favorite characters and put them to the test against waves of enemies.
Check out the official website for more info!
Voyage: The Grand Fleet Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- There are no S-tier characters right now!
Very good and worth keeping around.
- There are no A-tier characters right now!
Good but not great.
- There are no B-tier characters right now!
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no C-tier characters right now!
- There are no D-tier characters right now!
- Basil Hawkins
- Boa Hancock
- Charlotte Linlin
- Charlotte Smoothie
- Dracule Mihawk
- Emporio Ivankov
- Gear 5 Luffy
- Horo Horo
- Kouhei Tanaka
- Miss Goldenweek
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the crew member.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.