Spoiled for choice in Whiteout Survival? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our Whiteout Survival tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, S is the best, and D is the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
Whiteout Survival is a city-building game with a very chilly theme. A freezing apocalypse has swept across the world and it’s up to you to try and organize a city, built around an eternally burning furnace. You’ll need to keep your townsfolk safe in this hazardous world.
Want to try it for yourself? Check out Google Play. ProBuilding more characters or teams? Take a look at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Dear, Ella tier list, and Memento Mori tier list.
Whiteout Survival Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse bloodlines.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no C-tier characters right now!
- There are no D-tier characters right now!
Whiteout Survival Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and clans, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid characters that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague. or evolve as fast as possible.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our Whiteout Survival Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the official website for news on updates.