Developer Pocketeers Limited have just released their first game onto the Android platform in the form of BattleBallz Chaos. Yes, another game where you get to play with balls! BattleBallz Chaos is a remake of the classic arcade game Chaos which is similar to an Arkanoid type of game.
In BattleBallz Chaos you break bricks by bouncing a ball off your paddle, just like in most Arkanoid-type games. You will also get power-ups along the way as well to help you out or in some places end up hindering your efforts instead. However, it’s the inclusion of multiplayer that makes this game interesting as it is a head-to-head battle against another player.
- Multiplayer (1-2 players)
- Variety of game modes
- Tutorial mode
- 4 modes of difficulty (easy, normal, hard and **insane)
- New features and hazards added as you progress
- 80 different achievements that can be earned and posted to your Facebook
- Power-ups to help / hinder players
- 10, 20 and 30 round games
- Stats tracking to help you measure and improve your performance or prove how badly you just beat your friend
- Great graphics, music and effects
- Cool sci-fi theme
- Suitable for adults and children of all skill levels
While featuring some pretty face-paced hectic gameplay, especially in multiplayer mode, BattleBallz comes with some pretty nice glowy eye candy and a pretty solid soundtrack. BattleBallz Chaos comes in three flavors for you to choose from: Free full ad supported version, a free trial version and a full paid ad-free version. Should you want to buy the full ad-free version, it will set you back $1.61.
On a side note, the developer do place a warning in the game description: Insane difficulty mode is solid, a must try for those who like a challenge (Insane mode is not suitable for the weak or infirm). you’ve been warned!
Developer Website: Pocketeers Limited
Android Market Link: BattleBallz Chaos