Crescent Moon Games has announced that they will be bringing their competitive multiplayer dual-stick shooter Deadlock: Online to Android in the near future. The announcement came in the form of a tweet from Crescent Moon Games mentioning the game coming to Android soon.
Update: July 24th, 2015 12:39pm PST: Crescent Moon Games has finally released Deadlock Online onto Google Play. You can download this game off of Google Play for free via the new link at the bottom of this article.
So what is Deadlock? Well aside from the above mention competitive multiplayer part, this is basically an arena-style game that takes the form of a dual-stick shooter. Each match can have up to 8 different players in one match. Depending on the type of match you join, you’ll either be trying to be the last one alive, or helping your team get the most kills. There is also a Capture & Hold style of match as well.
– Up to 8 player online multiplayer action.
– Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
– Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
– 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
– 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
– Asynchronous Online Tournaments – automatically be entered into new tournaments running every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
– Character synchronization between multiple devices.
If this game follows the same content as the iOS version, there will be Google Play Games integration as well as 5 maps for players to participate in at launch. There could be more maps than that though, but the iOS version launched with 5 so we know there will be at least that many.Deadlock will be free-to-play when it launches on Android. As for when that will happen, no specific date has been released, only that it will be coming ‘soon’.