For those of playing in the early access for Doom & Destiny Advanced, the Story Update #2 is now available for download off of Google Play. This update adds a whole new zone on the world map called the Sands of Time Desert. With a new zone comes plenty of other related features as well.
Since this is an extension of the current storyline, players will also have access to a new level cap of 40. This also means that you’ll be facing new enemies within the new level range as well. Thankfully you’ll have a whole new tier of weapons available at your disposal, that being the 6th tier. You can also respec your characters to change up their builds now, which is always handy.
– Escape from the Ethereal Plane. The heroes will finally come back to the world of the living.
– Story chapter “The Sacrifice”. You will face a very difficult choice in order to continue your adventure.
– Meet the Team. The heroes will meet HeartBit Interactive’s dev team.
– Explore a new section of the world: the Sands of Time Desert.
– Explore Benjamin’s house and save him from the Fantasy Mafia.
– Enter in the mistic temple of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and discover its secrets.
– Help Esmeralda and Viola MacGuffin, cooperate together to eliminate the evil Solomon Steel.
– Inventory tier 6 fully unlocked.
– Respec your characters’ abilities!
– Level cap raised to level 40.
If you have Doom & Destiny Advanced installed on your Android device and haven’t updated it yet, you can do so at anytime now that the update has been out for a few days.