Evolution: Heroes of Utopia is an upcoming indie RPG that just landed on iOS today but is also coming to Android later this month. Technically, this is a clicker game but with expanded gameplay mechanics to make for more of an RPG title instead.
In this game players will be trying to rescue Utopia but in order to do that, you’ll need to deal with five different factions, numerous enemies and monsters, and of course, fight some bosses as well. As you progress through this game, you will be leveling up your character, learning new skills, and equipping new armor, weapons, and items. You will also be able to create weapons.
Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Features:
– Extensive leveling system: Gain new skills, upgrade weapons, rise to the heights of the evolution of Heroes
– Up to 20 characters with unique fighting skills can fight by your side
– Fight in the same ranks with friends and share (trade) your resources
– Compete with players around the world in tournaments
– Independently produce ammunition for fighting the most dangerous opponents
– Enjoy bright and rich cartoon style graphics
Since this is a ‘clicker’ type of game, the only real controls you have to worry about is tapping your screen. However, there is more to it than just that. For those of you interested in this game, Evolution: Heroes of Utopia will be arriving onto Android this December 24th, 2015 for free with optional IAPs. One interesting thing to note, the iOS version supports Apple Watch, so there is a good chance that the Android version will support Android Wear features.