While everyone is waiting for Wild Blood to be released, Gameloft has dropped another game onto the Google Play store called Cosmic Colony. This particular game is an RTS sim game where you will be building up your colony in space and defending it against alien threats.
This isn’t a multiplayer RTS game though so keep that in mind. Cosmic Colony has you landing on the planet Mochwoi where you will start building your new colony. As you may be expecting, you will have a variety of building to construct and resources to harvest in order to keep your colony growing and prosperous.
Cosmic Colony Features:
– Create and expand your space-age settlement
– Complete many missions and manage resources to make your people happy and your colony prosperous
– Explore space and seek out planets in your search for artifacts
– Discover enigmatic landmarks all over the planet
– Fight off space pirate invasions in a fun mini-game
– Face unexpected events, like falling meteorites
– Interact with friends, visit their colonies and boost each other’s reputations in a great social experience!
You aren’t tied to your area though as you can explore other planets looking for artifacts that may help you and your colony out. You will also have to build defenses and troops to fend off invading forces. For those of you who like social elements in these games, you can visit other peoples colonies and boost each others reputation that usually comes with rewards both players can use.
If you are more into the solo RTS titles, Cosmic Colony is available off of the Google Play store for free and comes with in-game purchases to support it.
Google Play Link: Cosmic Colony