Gameloft’s rather unique endless flying game Iron Man 3 has finally arrived onto Google Play and right on time. We’ve covered the new related to this game over the past couple of weeks as its release neared and now, for those of you who have been waiting, you can download Iron Man 3 onto your Android device and begin blasting enemies out of the sky in true Stark fashion.
If you happened to have missed our previous coverage of Iron Man 3, basically this game is like Temple Run but with a few differences. First, instead of running through a jungle trying to escape pissed off apes, players will be flying through a variety of city landscapes instead. Also, instead of just running away, players will have to dodge oncoming hazards like missiles while using Stark weaponry to shoot down enemies.
Iron Man 3 Features:
– Fight against rising A.I.M. forces around the world during amazing runs
– Discover 3 different locations offering endless, self-generating levels: Malibu Shores, New York City and China
– Confront 4 epic villains from the Iron Man comics: Crimson Dynamo, Ezekiel Stane, Living Laser and the mighty M.O.D.O.K.
– Complete various missions in fast-paced flying battles and epic one-on-one confrontations
– Unleash Iron Man’s superpowers with amazingly responsive swipe controls
– Enjoy an outstanding 3D world with cutting-edge graphics and animations
– Research and develop up to 18 suits from the different movies (MARK II, MARK 42, Silver Centurion, etc.)
– Upgrade your armors and powers in the research Lab to wipe out your enemies
While the goal of this game is trying to survive as long as possible, just like most endless running/flying games, Iron Man 3 actually has some boss fights in it where players will confront villains such as Crimson Dynamo and Ezekial Stane. There are also boosters you can buy with money earned in-game as well as different sets of armor and weapons which can also be upgraded the more you play.
As we mentioned in our previous article, Iron Man 3 is a free-to-play game that comes with optional in-game purchases for in-game currency. This currency can be used to buy boosters if you happen to be lazy and not want to slowly earn enough currency naturally to buy them. The in-game currency is also used to auto-repair your armor and when you buy power-ups, it will let you skip the cooldown time you have to wait before you can use them. If you don’t auto-repair your armor, you have to wait till the timer runs out before you can use it again.
Thanks to Shay D. Life for the heads up!
Google Play Link: Iron Man 3