The Genshin Impact 3.5 livestream is here, and the 3.5 patch is on the horizon. For every major update, Hoyoverse loves to put on a show that showcases all of the new content on the way. As always, 3.5 looks just as exciting as the latest updates, with a plethora of brand-new stuff coming soon. We’ve compiled a guide that gets straight to the point when looking for the most essential bits from the Genshin Impact 3.5 update.
Genshin Impact is arguably one of the most popular gacha games of all time. Featuring a vast and colorful open world, Genshin has caught the attention of many during its first 2 years. Collect a wide range of unforgettable characters, each with their own unique abilities, and assemble multiple teams to use in elemental battles!
You can grab Genshin Impact on Google Play, and the latest Genshin Impact codes on Droid Gamers. If you’re looking for more freebies, check out our Valiant Force 2 codes, OP: Dream Sailor codes, and Tower of God: Great Journey codes.
We’re updating this page live as we watch the Genshin Impact 3.5 livestream!
3.5 Character Banners
- Dehya (Flame Mane) – Voiced by Amber May and Fukuhara Ayaka
Dehya wields a claymore weapon and resonates with Pyro! Her skill is a fantastic AoE Pyro attack and it also increases interruption resistance for the active characters inside the field.
Dehya will be put in the standard banner pool in 3.6!
Cyno will also be on the character banner with Dehya! This is the first rerun of Cyno so far.
There’s a new 4 star Cryo polearm character, Mika (switches to a crossbow!) – Voiced by Robb Moreira and Sanpei Yuko.
Second half banner has an Ayaka and Shenhe rerun!
What Else is New?
- New story quest for Dehya called the Manitchora Chapter: Act 1!
- New weapon: Beacon of the Reed Sea (Claymore)
- Faruzan Hangout Event Series VIII
- New Archon Quest for Dainsleif
- New enemies (Black Serpent Knight)
- New TCG Genius Invokation game mode
- Additional rewards for completing archon requests
Genshin Impact 3.5 Livestream Events
- Windblume’s Breath Festival announced – With rewards such as a new claymore called Mailed Flower, and an Unfading Silky Grace (with the usual Primogems, Crown of Insight, and materials!) There’s also a rhythm minigame being added, with the extra feature of creating your own beat maps for other players!
- Spies From the West: Northerly Search event announced – Primogems and materials up for grabs!
- Fungus Mechanicus event announced – Primogems and materials up for grabs!
- Vibro-Crystal Verification event announced – Primogems and materials up for grabs!
- Ley Line Overflow event
Interested in Genshin Impact? Find out more information on the game’s official website. You can also follow the official Facebook page and Twitter Page, or join the Discord Server.