The Genshin Impact 3.6 live stream is here, and the 3.6 patch is on the horizon. For every major update, Hoyoverse loves to put on a show that showcases all of the new content on the way. As always, 3.6 looks to be an exciting update, with fan-favorite character Kaveh and making his debut – and possibly Baizhu. We’ve compiled a guide that gets straight to the point when looking for the essential bits from the latest Genshin Impact 3.6 update.
Genshin Impact is arguably one of the most popular gacha games ever. Featuring a vast and colorful open world, Genshin has caught the attention of many during its first 2 years. Collect a wide range of unforgettable characters, each with their unique abilities, and assemble multiple teams to use in elemental battles!
You can grab Genshin Impact on Google Play, and the latest Genshin Impact codes on Droid Gamers. If you’re looking for more freebies, check out our
- We’re updating this page live as we watch the Genshin Impact 3.6 live stream!
- Nahida and Nilou reruns confirmed (First banners of 3.6)
- Baizhu and Ganyu banners (Second banners of 3.6)
- Jadefall’s Splendor – Catalyst (5-Star)
- Baizhu Story Quest: Lagenaria Chapter 1
- Baizhu is a support who heals when you pick items up (Passive talent)
- Baizhu provides a shield that heals and deals Dendro damage
- Kaveh is a Dendro claymore user
- Kaveh has a passive that helps with teapot building
- Kaveh can heal himself by using Dendro cores
- A Parade of Providence event gives Faruzan for free
- New Layla Hangout event
- Brewing Developments event
- Overflowing Mastery event
- New artifact sets: Nymph’s Dream and Vourukasha’s Glow
- New area showcases hidden depths of lost Darshan with a swamp
- New event introduces travelling mechanic
- New Hilichurl rogues
- New boss has 3 phases
- Nahida Story Quest chapter 2
- Sumeru OST: The Unfathomable Sand Dunes
What to Expect
Now, what can we expect from the 3.6 live stream? We know that Kaveh and Baizhu will possibly have their debut in 3.6 and will both be appearing on the wish banners.
However, fans are speculating that Nahida and Nilou may be making a comeback. If you missed out on either one of these characters during their debut a few months ago, this is your chance to obtain them!
Additionally, we expect to find out more about the 3.6 events! We’re not too sure if these events are going to be brand-new or will be returning events, but we’ll know once the live stream starts.
Interested in Genshin Impact? Find out more information on the game’s official website. You can also follow the official Facebook page and Twitter Page, or join the Discord Server.