If you already spend a bunch of your free time playing games, you might as well get rewarded for it, right? Well, that’s where Mana comes in.
This upcoming rewards platform was designed specifically for you, and actually rewards you for playing games.
Mana features a checking account and Visa Debit Card, provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, which you get upon signing up once the app launches this Summer. At that point, you can simply use your account and Debit Card to earn points for all your for all gaming and non-gaming related subscriptions and purchases.
You can get points for all your purchases but also by playing your favorite games via connecting your gamer tag to the app. No other similar app rewards you for playing and purchasing videogame like Mana does.
How it works is, you earn points for each purchase, which you can then redeem for full game keys, gift cards, in-game currency, and more.
On top of that, you also get discounts on game subscription services, gaming hardware, and more.
There are two tiers of account, too: free and Pro. Free provides everything we’ve already described, while Pro provides you with extra reward points per purchase, exclusive additional perks, and a flashier metal Debit Card.
Pro tier does incur an additional cost of $119.95 per year, which works out at roughly $9.99 per month, but is well worth it for hardcore gamers. Especially when you consider it gets you all of this:
- Discord Nitro Classic – 1 year subscription
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (also include EA Play) – 3 month subscription
- Playstation Plus – 3 month subscription
- FITGMR Pro – 3 month subscription
- Surfshark VPN – 1 year subscription
- 3D Aim Trainer Elite – 1 year subscription
- FirstBlood Premium – 1 year subscription
Put short, if you’re a gamer, you should definitely consider signing up to Mana.
While Mana isn’t available just yet, you can join the waiting list to receive early-adopter benefits – the most exciting of which is a discount on a Mana Pro Account to just $69.95.
You also get rewards for recommending friends to sign up too, with seven levels worth of milestones up for grabs:
- Level 1 – Waitlist Points: 3 – $1 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 20 Mana Pro annual memberships
- Level 2 – Waitlist Points: 9 – $3 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 10 $100 (in mana)
- Level 3 – Waitlist Points: 15 – $5 (in mana) + ticket to win a game console of your choice (Quest2 / PS5 / Xbox / Switch)
- Level 4 – Waitlist Points: 30 – $10 (in mana) + ticket to win $1000 (in mana)
- Level 5 – Waitlist Points: 45 – $15 (in mana) + ticket to win $2000 (in mana)
- Level 6 – Waitlist Points: 75 – $25 (in mana) + ticket to win $3000 (in mana)
- Level 7 – Waitlist Points: 150 – $50 (in mana) + ticket to win $4000 (in mana)
You can learn more about Mana and its various perks, as well as sign up for the waitlist, by visiting the official website right now.
MANA Checking Account provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Transactional and withdrawal limits apply.
MANA VISA Debit Card issued by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa terms and conditions apply.