We’ve already had robot fighting style of games come to Android by the way of those movie spin-off games for Real Steel. Well now there is a new one called Ironkill and it is now available on Google Play. Ironkill doesn’t stray too far from the tried and true format for robot fighting.
Players will be able to build and customize their robot of choice before sending it out into the arenas to battle it out in a head-to-head fight with another robot. It is sort of like Street Fighter in how the story plays out, with you traveling across the world to try and become the Ironkill Champion. After every match you will be able to improve upon your current robot you are using.
– BUILD powerful robots with their own signature moves and unique abilities.
– FIGHT across continents in a journey to win the ultimate Ironkill Championship.
– UPGRADE and modify strategically to match the competition.
– DESTROY the opposing master fighters in spectacular action combat.
– CREATE your own roster of steel-crushing machines.
– STUNNING GRAPHICS with real dynamic battles in fascinating environments.
While Ironkill is available to download and play for free, the game does also come with optional IAPs should you chose to want to take advantage of those. You can also check this game out in action in the video below.