A new update just went live with Pocket Legends which brings some new improvements to the user experience, some new features and interestingly enough, the ability to reserve your character name in Spacetime Studios upcoming 3D MMORPG called Blackstar! Getting close to release?
While the new patch, version 1.7.2, has rolled out bringing a bunch of new improvements to Pocket Legends, the most interesting little note in the changelog is one line that say “You can now reserve your character’s name for Blackstar!”. This could be taken in a few ways but the way we are looking at it is that Blackstar is getting close to release. There is probably a couple more months before we see it released but any news about Blackstar is good news!
Other Patch Features:
- Elixirs now persist for a period of real-world time through death, dungeon changes and logouts.
- You should be able to view the elixirs on your character in the avatar screen by tapping “Elixir Buffs”.
- You can purchase elixirs with gold again!
- Store/Purchasing Improvements
- The store has been completely reworked to improve ease of use.
- You should find in most cases it will take you substantially fewer clicks to reach your destination
- It’s now possibly to quickly compare items in the store with your current equipment.
- Many feature purchases which were previously buried in the store are now made quickly from the relevant UI. These include emotes, campaigns, inventory slots, auction slots, stash slots, etc.
- Improved secure trade! When both players agree to a trade a new window appears showing the entire trade in a locked state. While in this state no adjustments can be made. Each player can then chose to accept or decline the final trade.
- Completing quests can now grant experience.
- Added /trade <name> command. This allow you to quickly trade with someone in a crowded area. No more digging through player names for the person you want to trade with.
- Fixed completed quests display when inspecting another player.
- When wielding a 2 handed weapon, offhand vanity items are no longer visible and no longer hide the weapon.
- The skill book icon no longer appears when your character has less than four skills
- Quick chat supports more text, up to two lines
- Account details now shows account creation date
- Unregistered accounts should now be able to purchase character renames
- The client now knows if it could not connect to the server because the internet connection isn’t working or if the server is actually down for maintenance. The correct message is displayed accordingly.
- Possible fix for Gurgox sounds not working correctly under Android
The biggest note aside from the Blackstar information is the changes to elixirs. This change should make a lot of players happy, especially you dungeon crawlers out there. So without anymore delay on our part, go get the update and get back to playing! Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a chance to win part of the 700,000 gold we are handing out to winners!
Developer Website: Spacetime Studios